4 February, 2015
) a global leader in productivity software for document management professionals, announced today at LegalTech NY the release of cleanDocs Mobile
, a complement to its next generation metadata management software—cleanDocs Desktop
, which was released earlier in the year.
cleanDocs is built on a series of new technologies pioneered by DocsCorp that have enabled a new approach to protecting organizations from unintentional information leaks—unified metadata management. The solution consists of two modules, cleanDocs Desktop and cleanDocs Mobile, which can remove more than 100 metadata types from documents at sub-second speeds, eliminating bottlenecks and reducing lost productivity for desktop and mobile users.
cleanDocs Desktop and Mobile: better together
cleanDocs Mobile cleans documents sent from mobile devices, Outlook Web Access or any source where cleanDocs Desktop has not cleaned the document. It ignores documents that have been cleaned by cleanDocs Desktop, emailing them without delay.
Commenting on the release, Dean Sappey, DocsCorp President and co-founder said that cleanDocs was more than a metadata cleaning tool. "It is a unified approach to metadata management that recognizes the need for a more flexible, secure and user-friendly solution for both desktop and mobile users."
cleanDocs mobile users will benefit from the following capabilities:
- all users or nominated users can be given the ability to modify cleansing options at the point of sending based on the recipient’s trust level. These cleaning options and the range of user interactions are set by IT Administrators.
- emails sent from mobile devices or tablets and cleaned by cleanDocs are synchronized with the user's Sent Items folder so they know the message has been sent as well as having a copy of what was sent.
- users will be able to input document passwords when required.
- cleanDocs mobile integrates with MS Exchange rather than relay servers to ensure stability.
- cleanDocs supports iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone.
DocsCorp productivity suite
The cleanDocs release further extends the depth and breadth of DocsCorp’s growing portfolio of document productivity solutions, which include compareDocs and pdfDocs, to provide organizations with all the tools they need to better manage their business-critical documents from a single technology partner, integrating with the office applications and document management systems they use on a daily basis.
The clean, modern interface common to all the companion products ensures that users focus their attention on the task at hand rather than grappling with complex and confusing user interfaces.
DocsCorp provides document professionals who use enterprise content management systems with integrated, easy-to-use software and services that extend document processing, review, manipulation and publishing workflows inside and outside their environment to drive business efficiency and to increase the value of their existing technology investment. DocsCorp operates in all countries around the world with customers located throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific. More than 3,500 organizations rely on DocsCorp software every day.
North American contact
Asia Pacific contact