DocsCorp provides OpenText Content Server users with a number of solutions:
contentCrawler is an integrated analysis, processing and reporting framework that intelligently assesses image-based documents in OpenText Content Crawler for batch conversion to text-searchable PDFs and saving. contentCrawler integrates with OpenText Content Server 10.
- Simplify management of image-based documents
- Reduce non-compliance risks
- Increase efficiency through automation
- Reduce costs managing OCR technology
pdfDocs is a project-centric PDF management application that integrates with OpenText Content Server to deliver higher levels of efficiency and productivity when assembling, editing, OCR’ing and distributing business-critical documents in PDF or PDF/A. pdfDocs integrates with OpenText Content Server 10.
- Create PDF and PDF/A documents
- Collaborate with project-centric workspaces
- Make quick work of electronic binders
- Secure documents with encryption, metadata removal and redaction