cleanDocs Mobile 1.4 U4 was released in December, 2015. The latest version of cleanDocs Desktop 1.7 U5 for metadata removal was released in February, 2016 and provides users the following capabilities:
Right-click on a supported document, or set of documents in iManage to remove certain metadata types. Integrates with iManage 8.5., 9.0, 9.2
MS Word integration
Analyze and clean documents for 100 plus metadata types directly from MS Word. Integrates with MS Word 2010, 2013, 2016
Cleaned documents can be saved as a copy, as a new document or as a replacement document
IT Administrators can control how users interact with the cleaning process, e.g. all documents can be cleansed on send without user intervention
Outlook 2007 support
cleanDocs 1.6 now supports Outlook 2007 users
cleanDocs Mobile released
cleanDoc Mobile was released on 4 February, 2015 providing the following capabilities:
- Contextual cleaning - all users or nominated users can be given the ability to modify cleansing options at the point of sending based on the recipient’s trust level. These cleaning options and the range of user interactions are set by IT Administrators.
- Outbox synchronization - emails sent from mobile devices or tablets and cleaned by cleanDocs are synchronized with the user's Sent Items folder so they know the message has been sent as well as having a copy of what was sent.
- User interaction - users will be able to input document passwords when required.
- Exchange integration - cleanDocs mobile integrates with MS Exchange rather than relay servers to ensure stability.
- Platform support - cleanDocs supports iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone.