compareDocs is the only document comparison application to compare PDF documents natively, ie it doesn't convert to another format before comparing the PDF documents. This produces a faster and more accurate comparison result.
compareDocs can produce a redline or a Track Changes comparison report for two compared PDFs in a single click. This makes it easier to see and understand the changes in the document.
How to compare PDF documents
1. Locate the Original PDF document on your system.
2. Drag and drop it onto the Original document field.
This will replace any document in the Original document field
3. Drag and drop the Modified document onto the Modified document field
4. Select PDF as the Document Output type.
5. Click on the Report Type drop-down to see what report options are available to you.
6. Click on the [Compare] drop-down and select the View As New Document option.
The marked up document displays in your PDF viewer.
7. Close the PDF document and return to the compareDocs application.
How to compare Word documents
How to compare Word to PDF documents
How to compare image documents