compareDocs enables you to compare two image PDFs for differences, outputting the Comparison Report as a Word or PDF document marked up with Track Changes or as a redline.
How to compare PDF image documents
1. Load the original and modified PDF image documents into the compareDocs interface.
2. Select PDF as the Document Output.
3. Select Consolidated report marked up with formatting as the Report Type.
4. Select the Rendering Set.
5. Click the [Compare] button and select the View As New Document option.
The Comparison Report displays. You can now review the document for changes.
How to compare Word documents
How to compare PDF documents
How to compare Word to PDF documents