compareDocs can compare Word to Word as well as PDF to PDF. But, you can also compare Word to PDF.
The Comparison Report can be marked up as a traditional redline or as a Track Changes document, which can be output as a Word or as a PDF document.
How to compare Word to PDF
1. Load an Original Word and a Modified PDF document into the appropriate document fields.
2. Choose the Document Output, with Word or PDF.
3. Choose between a Consolidated report marked up with formatting or Track Changes.
4. Choose the Rendering Set.
5. Click on the [Compare] button and choose from the list of options available to you, ie Compare and Email, Compare and Print etc.
The Comparison Report displays. You can now review the document for changes.
How to compare Word documents
How to compare PDF documents
How to compare image documents