Editing PDF documents after they have been created can be problematic and time-consuming. pdfDocs provides you with a number of tools for editing PDFs.
Editing PDF content
pdfDocs does more than just create PDFs. You can:
- Edit, enhance and mark-up content
- Improve navigation by adding bookmarks, links
- Modify the document by adding or removing pages or documents from a collated set
- Split the PDF to comply with email or court filing requirements
- Redact private or confidential information
- Convert the PDF to a Word or image file
PDF editing tools
With pdfDocs you can also edit text and images. This will save you from having to make minor changes to the original document and converting to PDF again. Instead, you can make your edits directly on the PDF page.