Even a small change in contracts and other legal documents can have a big impact. So, is Microsoft Word's basic comparison feature really the best tool for the job?
Get your copy of this guide to:
- Learn more about Microsoft Word’s comparison capabilities
- Identify the risks associated with using non-specialty comparison technology
- Understand the requirements of legal comparison software
- See examples of how Word compares two versions for changes
- See examples of specialty software comparison reports
Complete the form below to receive your guide.
About this guide
A change in the wording of a clause can be significant, but not easy to see. In the legal industry, failure to find differences, no matter how small, can have a considerable impact.
Yet, despite the risks, some law firms still rely on the basic comparison tool in Microsoft Word. Is Microsoft Word really the best tool for the job? Can it really meet the demanding requirements of file comparison in the legal industry? Read the guide to learn more.