When time is money, you need to make every minute count.
Many legal professionals feel the pressure of balancing billable hour targets with day-to-day tasks, unexpected time off, and life in general. Thankfully, legal software can help you boost productivity, so you spend less time on routine tasks and more time on the work that matters.
This guide will explain how software designed for law firms can reduce errors, maximize efficiency, improve turnaround times, and keep the focus on delivering great service for your clients. Plus, discover the benefits of legal software that integrates with and adds even more value to your legal practice management software or document management system.
Discover legal software that can help you:
- Create PDF binders like court books 75% faster than if you were to do it manually
- Understand why non-searchable files are slowing you down and how to reclaim those hours
- Find and redact sensitive information in a fraction of the time
- Compare versions of complicated legal documents, so a small but important difference doesn't cost you in Court
- Balance security and productivity when emailing to reduce the risk of unintentional data breaches
- Access time-saving functionality from within your legal practice management software
Complete the form below to receive your guide.
About this legal software guide
Fitting in more billable hours each day isn't only about the bottom line. It helps legal professionals work 100% accurately, so they can feel confident they are delivering the best possible service for their clients. And, by helping lawyers to be more efficient, legal software improves turnaround times for clients, so contracts and agreements can be finalized sooner.
Without legal software, too many billable hours are wasted on time-consuming administrative tasks and inefficient processes. Software designed for use in law firms simplifies these processes, so workflows that previously involved four or five different steps are done in one.
Integration with internal systems is essential when working with legal documents. The legal software you will see in this guide integrates out of the box with leading document and legal practice management systems, as well as Windows 10 and Office 365.