Changing enterprise software applications is no small task – but it also isn’t an impossible feat. Use this guide to navigate the many twists and turns of software selection, so you can get back to business with applications that work.
Get your copy of this guide to:
- Know when you need to change software applications
- Identify areas where new software could improve productivity
- Run a successful software evaluation and selection process
- Avoid the most common mistakes people make along the way
- Learn the best way to try enterprise software before you buy
- Create a new software pilot deployment plan
- Hear how real people rolled out new enterprise software
Complete the form below to receive your guide.
About this guide
Profitability is impacted every single day software applications don’t work as they are supposed to. Switching to software that's better suited to how you do business can unlock better productivity, improved reporting, and higher-quality service. But far too often, the path of choosing new enterprise software leads to a dead end. Discover the tips, advice, best-practice processes, and real people's success stories inside this guide that can help you ensure things change for the better.
Chris Doig co-authored this guide. He is an enterprise software selection consultant, speaker, thought leader, and author of Rethinking Enterprise Software Selection: Stop buying square pegs for round holes. This guide contains advice and expertise from Chris so you can avoid the most common mistakes people make when they are selecting new enterprise software.