Over the past 10 years, there have been some spectacular redaction fiascoes, exposing national security secrets, business deals, and everything in between. This industry guide takes a closer look at data leaks that have happened because of poor or improper redaction. It also asks whether a PDF redaction tool is a must-have for businesses today. If your job requires you to redact documents, this is a must-read.
Get your copy of this guide to:
- Gain a better understanding of data breaches that resulted from improper redaction
- Learn what big data has to do with redaction
- Examine different electronic redaction methods
- Evaluate common advice on redaction based on efficiency and risk mitigation
- Discover the 10 features your PDF redaction tool must have
Complete the form below to receive your guide.
About this guide
Spectacular redaction fiascos have exposed national security secrets, business deals, and everything in between. In most cases, the contents beneath black boxes were easily exposed by copying the text and pasting it into a new document.
Even though redaction software is widely available, you have to ask, “why do so many people continue to get it so wrong?" This guide attempts to answer that question by examining the most common electronic redaction methods. For each, it determines if a) it truly and permanently redacts the information, and b) it is efficient for the user. Start reading to see if your current redaction method would pass the test.