iManage integration with DocsCorp suite
DocsCorp empowers iManage users to extend document processing, review, manipulation and publishing workflows inside and outside their environment to drive business efficiency and to increase the value of their existing iManage technology investment.
DocsCorp integration provides the following capabilities:
✓ Create PDF and PDF/A documents
✓ Compare documents
✓ Secure documents
✓ Repurpose content
✓ Enhance iManage search
Create industry-standard PDF and PDF/A documents directly within iManage using pdfDocs’ right-click integration. Users can also save documents into iManage from pdfDocs.
Compare the differences between two documents in iManage quickly and accurately using compareDocs' right-clicks. Save document comparison reports directly into iManage from compareDocs.
Secure documents for external distribution by removing PDF metadata, preventing users from changing documents as well as redacting private or confidential information.
Convert any PDF document to MS Word to save hours of retyping. Users can edit and modify the content.
Find image-based documents in iManage, even ones within email attachments. These documents can be OCR'ed and converted to text-searchable PDFs.
DocsCorp iManage clients
Becker Poliakoff, P.A.
Florida-based law firm and iManage user, Becker & Poliakoff, P.A., uses pdfDocs as its enterprise PDF content solution because it is revolutionizing how the firms works with its clients.
Squire Sanders LLP
Squire Sanders LLP (formerly Hammonds), one of the UK's top-ranked law firms uses the entire suite of DocsCorp products, which provides the firm with a suite of document production and management tools that integrate with iManage.
Cripps Harries Hall LLP
Cripps Harries Hall LLP, a leading law firm in the South East of England, goes with DocsCorp's next generation PDF management and document comparison software because of their ease of use and integration with iManage, requiring no additional plug-ins or connectors.
Top German property law firm and winner of the 2008 German Property Law Firm of the Year, Jebens Mensching, has chosen pdfDocs to help manage its business-critical documents. Jebens Mensching uses iManage as its document management system.
Minter Ellison, one of the largest law firms in the Asia Pacific region and iManage user, has abandoned its legacy comparison application in favour of compareDocs for its “anything-to-anything document comparison" capability.
Poelmann van den Broek
Poelmann van den Broek goes with DocsCorp's contentCrawler to enhance its iManage search capability and to simplify the management of image-based documents.
DocsCorp provides iManage users with a number of distinct solutions:
contentCrawler intelligently assesses image-based documents in iManage for batch conversion to text-searchable PDFs and saving. contentCrawler integrates with iManage to provide the following benefits:
- Simplify management of image-based documents
- Reduce non-compliance risks
- Increase efficiency through automation
- Reduce costs managing OCR technology
compareDocs analyzes the difference between two documents with incredible accuracy and reliability across all document types. compareDocs integrates with iManage to provide the following benefits:
- Streamlines the document review process
- Provides paper-based, image-based and text-based comparison workflows
- Reduces risks and possibilities of errors
- Enables users to meet industry and government compliance requirements
pdfDocs delivers higher levels of efficiency and productivity when assembling, editing and distributing business-critical documents in PDF or PDF/A. pdfDocs integrates with iManage to provide the following benefits:
- Create PDF and PDF/A documents
- Collaborate with project-centric workspaces
- Make quick work of electronic binders
- Secure documents with encryption, metadata removal and redaction
- DocsCorp aims to reduce workflow complexity for iManage users by providing out-of-the-box integration with their system, ie there are no special connectors or plug in requirements. Simply plug and play...
Integration functionality varies between products and versions. Here are some key features of our iManage integration across our products.
- Import from iManage into pdfDocs
- Save into iManage as New Document / Current Version / New Version or Related
- In iManage, right clicks offer Email as PDF; Create as New Document / New Version / Related / Attachment / Sub-version; Apply Digital Signature; OCR to Word; OCR to PDF, Load into Project.
compareDocs right click options offer Send to compareDocs.
contentCrawler options available are Save as New Version / Related / Attachment or Replace Original.
For specific integration versions and details, download a copy of our document management integration matrix document.