Convert typed references into fully automated Word cross references. Standardize cross references per house style formatting and repair multiple broken cross references at once.
Clean up, repair, rebrand, and reformat an entire document in a single process. Restyle batches of letters, agreements, live documents, precedents, and PDFs converted to Word.
Insert house style content and formatting without the need for expert Word skills. Edit OCR-generated and third-party documents with Intelligent style application tools.
styleDocs works with your most important systems
A complete set of tools that saves you time when drafting and editing documents.
Manage document styles
Standardize your house style with a quick-to-implement and easy-to-use style management system. Analyze and fix styles, numbering, and cross references.
Save over 80% of reformatting time on any legal document. Reformat, repair, standardize, and style with one powerful automated process.
Deliver consistency and best practices in every document. Standardize metadata and drafting elements to reduce risk.
Download Product Information for all your styling needs.
Produce consistent, professional documents from templates that are simple to create, manage and deploy.
- Codify your house style for each formatting element within your documents
- Adapt and change your house style and toolbar options from an extensive set of features
- Adopt key market and regulatory standards including the DEG standard and Loan Market Association styles
- Reformat third-party, PDF, and OCR-generated documents
- Apply your house style to clean up, repair, and reformat a whole document in one automated process
- Integrates with Microsoft Office
- Integrates with major document management systems
- Microsoft Windows only
Docuble is now part of DocsCorp
With the addition of Docuble, our productivity platform now delivers an even wider range of capabilities, including document styling and repair, and print management. These new solutions provide users with the very best in terms of technology and help eliminate the complexity and expense of working with multiple providers.